Fuji DVD + R spindel 25
5692736 – 4902520281166 – Fuji DVD + R spindel 25
To achieve high-quality recording and a high level of durability, Fujifilm DVD+R discs utilize a high-performance dye material (Storage layer) which is ideal for mass storage and long archival life. Designed for personal or professional use, the Fujifilm DVD+R disc can record up to 4.7 GB or 120 minutes (standard mode) of video, high-resolution photo images and large data files. Highly compatible, the Fujifilm DVD+R discs can be played on almost all DVD players and DVD-ROM drives after they’re recorded.
DVD+R at a glance
– Excellent compatibility with DVD-ROM drives and DVD player after recording.
– High capacity for video or mass data storage (4.7GB).
– Suitable for special contents that you don’t want to miss by overwriting.
– Excellent reliability by FUJI’s high sensitive dye for stable record and read.
– High speed writing for video or mass data recording (x1~x2.4).
– High reflectivity as DVD-ROM disc for stable record and read (45~85%).
– CAV recording for Fast Random Access.
– High frequency wobble for lossless linking.
|Reflection rate:||45 – 85 procent|
|Track pitch:||0.74 µm|
|Dikte optische disk:||1.2 mm|
|Diameter optische disk:||120 mm|
|DVD schrijfsnelheid:||16 x|